Whether you are planning a wedding or an event and need a strong helping hand to finalise the design and oversee all of the styling, or you have your wedding or event planned but would like beautiful and bespoke florals for the perfect finishing touch, we have a solution for it all.
We’re passionate to get to know you and your vision, in order to flower your wedding or event in a style that is authentic and emotive.
FULL WEDDING & EVENT DESIGN
– Our signature bridal flower design
– Styling concept and design proposal for the event including ceremony, reception, tables set-up and flower arrangement.
– Personal consultations, face to face meetings and site visit as required.
– Styling vendor research and budget management.
A LA CARTE FLORAL
This service includes:
– One-on-one call to plan the best colour palette and floral theme for your wedding
– Personalised bridal bouquets, boutonnieres and many other hand chosen floral accents added a la carte to suit your need.
EDITORIAL AND CAMPAIGN
We love to collaborate with other creatives and put together florals for launches, events, for art and imaginative ideas.
If you’re planning an artistic exhibition, a
fashion shoot, a look book or launch campaign, we would love to partner together and find out more about your theme.
Delicate and Artistic
You can trust us to craft florals that express your romance, whilst eloquently unveiling their elegance.
Kind words from our past clients
Ha went above and beyond for our daughter’s first birthday celebration.
It was exactly the elevated look we were going for and we loved everything about what Ha created – the aesthetics and floral design – everything! We highly recommend Ha for any event.
What I love about Ha’s aesthetic and work is that it is so unique and very different to what I see all the time. It is not only simple but also elegant, modern and beautiful. Ha created the most beautiful bouquets and centrepieces for my branding shoot. Her flower choices and flower combinations were flawless.
One of the things I love most about Ha and her work, is that nothing is ‘too hard’. She is always open to trying something new, open to suggestions and works closely with you to make sure it’s in line with your vision and I love that. If you’re looking to work with a talented and professional florist with a unique style that matches any mood, look no further than Ha.